Monday, September 3, 2012

Devin's Birthday

     August 25...  Perhaps the greatest day of all time, for many reasons.  First, my very best friend, Devin Anderson was born.  Let me tell you a little about this boy.  We've known each other since sophomore year in high school when we had English with good ol' Lear Dog.  I would say hi to him every day and give him a high five, but apparently, I wasn't a memorable person as a sophomore (which is good, because that was still during the 'awkward stage'...  I haven't grown out of it yet, but oh well...)  We didn't really associate after that until we were both called to be on the LHS Seminary Council.  That was a blessing in so many ways.  I truly believe that we were meant to meet and become better friends through council.  We started hanging out more in December and we've become close ever since.  I can truly say he is my best friend for so many reasons.  He's smart, funny, trustworthy, kind, courteous, caring, and always helps me with whatever I need.
     It was so unbelievably hard to leave him for Utah State...  One of the hardest things I've ever done.  But luckily, his birthday was a week after I left and it was a perfect excuse to go see him at BYU.  

 We like pictures...  Awkward pictures, preferably...

 Landon and Aysia are fairly cute.

 I saw BYU's campus...  It was disgusting.

 Aysia's gorgeous...  She's also my best friend. 
Be jealous.

Landon is strapping young man.

     When we arrived to Devin's and Austen's apartment, I realized that they lived in a palace while I deal with prison.  Their apartment was beautiful and a wee bit chilly (they think they're cool because they have AC.)  Just to spite Devin, I wore my new Utah State game day shirt to BYU.  Let's just say, I got some pretty nasty glares, but I loved it.  I owned the bookstore and actually got a few compliments on my shirt.  Take that Devin!  

 


 Devin's actually we way jealous of my Utah State shirt.



 He's 18!


 Way cute picture.
You'd think he wasn't happy to see me...   Ah well.  I was happy
to see him!

     All in all, I thought the day was a success!  I was able to see Devin and all of my other friends that I've missed over the past few weeks.  Happy 18th birthday Devin!

And then Gage and I had a photo shoot to take my mind off of leaving.




No comments:

Post a Comment